[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: as things stand

  • From: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: judsohngsd@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, pmick@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:33:12 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/05 11:43:51 AM, judsohngsd@xxxxxxx writes:

<< What makes you think there are no rabbit shows now?    there sure are both

just rabbit shows and as part of live stock at every state fair and don't

forget 4H who has all types of stock in their shows

Judy

Judsohn German Shepherds

judsohngsd.@xxxxxxx >>

Rabbit shows?  Remember when we were in Columbus for the National?  There was
a rabbit show in the building next to the HIC test.  I wanted to get a good
view of some of the dogs so I stepped into the rabbit show building because the
doors, mostly glass, virtually butted against the HIC ring.  I got to see
quite well, but unfortunately it was very, very smelly in there so I didn't
hang
around too long.

Kelly Busse