[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: as my freshman year whine's down to a hault (long)

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:31:34 -0700

I want to compliment you Melissa.
The very fact that you remember and acknowledge the teachers who have made
an impact on your life thus far,tells me much about you.
I don't think I have had the privilege of meeting you, but I look forward to
doing so.
There are so many people in this world who can make a difference in the
lives of others. Some of us gain from that because we are open minded.
Others may never cease the opportunity, that is their loss.
Life in itself is one BIG  experience.
I don't doubt for one minute that you will make the most of it as you
continue your education, your interest in dogs, or other endeavors you may
chose along the way.
Expressing your gratitude to others who have enriched your life, is a trait
to be admired.
Good luck to you!
Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD