[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: argh! again/ Airlines...

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <RckyIizard@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:40:23 -0700

US AIR was bought out by America West and they have never taken dogs.
Try Frontier or American Airlines......possibly even Canada Air.
That's pretty much it out here I think......maybe Continental.

This is what we're facing with the Nationals......those airlines have to go to
their own
main hub FIRST before they go ANYWHERE....then a connecting flight which is
usually
a smaller aircraft.   For American you would have to go to Dallas/Ft. Worth
first;
Continental to Houston first....Delta to maybe Denver or Atlanta first, and
United to Denver
or Chicago first.   I think Frontier uses American Airlines a lot and Alaskan
and possibly
Frontier go to Minn. St. Paul first.
Basically NO DIRECT FLIGHTS unless it is to each airline's main hub.   That
used to be OK
until they downsized to the smaller aircraft for one of the connecting flights.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com