[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: are avocados safe for dogs? Apparently not....

  • From: "anthony amoroso" <triplea7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 19:23:04 -0700

I can't help getting not into this discussion. For over thirty years I had
property with lots of avocado trees.
My shepherds always had a feast when they would fall. Some of the older boys
were brighter than the youngsters and just ate the ripe ones. My only problem
was weight.  But the shining coats I use to get made the extra road work worth
it.

I never had a health issue over avocados.

tony Amoroso