[ SHOWGSD-L ] apple cider vinegar and the mystery disease

  • From: SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 20:06:11 -0400 (EDT)

morgan writes;
Variations of apple cider vinegar exist, but the unpasteurized, unfiltered
type made from organic apples, has therapeutic value.
I am a believer in vinegar.  Would not be without that, unflavored
listerine and baby powder.  You can cure almost any  superficial problem with
those
things on hand.

white vinegar for cleaning runs, fabric softener in the wash without that
stinking smell of those sheet thingies, as a wash for cleansing veggies
(something I learned from depression era people), cleaning mold  and  general
sanitizing .

apple cider for a final hair rinse and applied to skin problems.

My ten year old girl with the mystery disease is doing better now I  think.
 After throwing the kitchen sink of drugs at her we have ended this  saga
with a basic sore foot disease cure.  Even though she does not have  sore
feet she shows the same symptoms in her ears, eyelids and bridge of  nose. We
(the vet and I) decided to just go for it.  She is now  getting a high dose
of cephalexin  and raw unfiltered unpasteurized   APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
internally.  She has been on this for three  weeks.  Something appears to be
working as the lesions in her ears and eye  lids seem to be in remission and
inside of ears are turning pink again.  If  this continues improvement we shall
continue for at least another month.

heck I may start taking a daily dose of this pure vinegar
justonaccountabecause.

Lissa