[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: any word from our friends.......?

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 09:05:51 -0400

TV reports this morning said the damage from IKE will extend all the way to
Cleveland...with trouble spots in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kentucky, and more
than just Texas and Louisiana.
    I went to bed thinking of so many of our fellow GSD people...hoping they
are all OK, that their dogs are OK,
and that, if they have no power and can't get thru to us,
they will as soon as power is restored.
      If anyone hears anything, do post about it.......

And hopefully, none of our LA area people were impacted by the big train
wreck there yesterday...I can't imagine THAT, either...

         The one thing I thought of when I heard about the train wreck was
"well, at least Evan drives, he doesn't take the train..........."
     Peggy