[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: another website blasting our show dogs--grrrrrrr

  • From: <ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx>,<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:21:35 -0400

That guy is the biggest JACKASS on the planet when it comes to GSD's.
EVERYTHING that gets bashed on his webpage just so happens to have a solution,
alternative, etc that is sold by HIM!!!
He is nothing more than  a self-rightious, pompous, A--hole, who has nothing to
do with the breed except for monatary gain!!!! IIf u don't believe me, or if I
sound a bit brash, just look on his webpage and you will see. SOme of the
gaudiest looking dogs u can imagine!! He does have a young stud that looks
pretty nice while laying down by his side, if u are into german, biting,
working,mean looking dogs.
JMO,
Mike C