[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: another website blasting our show dogs--grrrrrrr

  • From: Karen C. <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:32:03 -0400

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:46:39 EDT, CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
wrote:=20

>and I copied this  below from the first page of
>the  site--she says, quote:=20
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ed Frawley is very much a *he* and not a she.  ;)  He has
very definite opinions about what constitutes correct GSD
structure and temperament, as do we. That being said...
please... can we not start up the German vs. American
thing again? Personally, I find the argument to be totally
pointless because you will not change the other side's
minds and they won't change yours. All that ever comes
from these "discussions" is a bunch of hurt feelings and
people downing other peoples' dogs and breeding programs.
Aren't there enough problems in this breed already without
us eating our own all the damned time??

Bottom line? YMMV! So say this WS lover!  ;)
--
Karen C.
Email: kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx