[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: another website blasting our show dogs--grrrrrrr

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:09:30 EDT

I've seen good dogs and terrible dogs on both sides (American and  European).
I preferred the best of the American lines over the best of the European
lines,
so that's what I have.  I don't have a problem with someone else  choosing to
go with European, or mixing the two.  What I DO have a problem with,  is
exaggerating and lying about the competition's fault's while exaggerating  and
lying about your own bloodline's virtues.   The biggest  problem I have with
German bloodline dogs is the dirtiness of most of the people who have  them.
I live in a area with mostly German and Czhech lines (other than the  backyard
breeders), and constantly hear the general public asking me if it's true  that
ALL American bred dogs have hip dysplasia and die before they are three
years old.   I've been told my dogs can't be American lines  because they
aren't crippled and most have good pigment, and don't have dippy  backs.

I agree we all have issues we are working to improve, but the FIRST  step
in eliminating or improving a fault is to admit you have it.  In that  case,
I think
breeders with the American lines have an advantage because we discuss
problems and how to improve them (whether or not we agree on how  <G>).

- Janice Buchanan

In a message dated 6/14/2007 7:36:26 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That guy  is the biggest JACKASS on the planet when it comes to GSD's.
EVERYTHING that  gets bashed on his webpage just so happens to have a solution,
alternative,  etc that is sold by HIM!!!
He is nothing more than  a self-rightious,  pompous, A--hole, who has nothing
to do with the breed except for monatary  gain!!!! IIf u don't believe me, or
if I sound a bit brash, just look on his  webpage and you will see. SOme of
the gaudiest looking dogs u can imagine!! He  does have a young stud that looks
pretty nice while laying down by his side,  if u are into german, biting,
working,mean looking dogs.
JMO,
Mike C