[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: another view Well here is my View.............

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: lourogsd@xxxxxxx, GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:01:15 EST

Louie, love you but you got it wrong

Many people are not renewing because they flat out don't have the money.
But I bet they will continue loving their dogs, keeping informed on what's
happening, and promoting the breed.  Thus supporting the breed.

Some got sick of the politics and are not renewing, but I bet they will
continue loving their dogs, keeping informed on what's happening, and
promoting  the breed.  Thus supporting the breed.

There is more than a handful of ways of supporting the breed.  Its not
your place, or anyone's for that matter, to pass judgement.

I am renewing my membership because I want to and I can.  It is truly  that
simple.  I don't expect a medal of honor for doing so.

Maybe this is an example of why people are just sick of  it......<G>

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE
Inquest Huckleberry Fun - That Hot Black Dog aka HUCKS
Inquest Doc  Holliday - aka DOC
and Bunny, aka Her Majesty, aka THE BOSS

In a message dated 12/19/2010 4:01:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lourogsd@xxxxxxx writes:

Wow!!!  Gerald you sure take things out of context. I don't believe anybody
said if  you don't belong to the club you are not supporting the breed and
what you say  you are doing is definitely supporting the breed.  Belonging
to the club  is definitely another way of supporting the breed as among many
other ways.  All the business done by the PC is what helps promote our breed
along with the  regional clubs and in many other ways   As far as using the
famous  quote of JFK. understand that several people have said the reason
they will  not rejoin the club and I quote "what has the club done for me".
DAAAUUGH !!!  First of all what have you done for the club. You know what,
just being a  member is doing something for the club and if you care to, an
have the time to  get more involved the opportunity is there. Hey Gerald you
really should  change you attitude and remove that chip off your shoulder and
hope you  support the club and be Merry and have Happy Holidays