[ SHOWGSD-L ] another thought

  • From: Samuel Israel <israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:15:02 -0800 (PST)

I would like to throw another thought out there.  For years we heard that there
were so many loose ligamented german shepherds and that the breeders need to
address this issue.  I have to say that I never saw so many strong rear driving
shepherds, particularly the males that went select.  Now, I have to agree that
they went a bit to fast, but my god, I thought their rear drives were so
powerful.  Could it actually be that there has been an improvement in that
category?
Sam