[ SHOWGSD-L ] another minor brag

  • From: Samuel Israel <israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 13:48:34 -0800 (PST)

Donna of Lou-Ro, aka Paris, again went best of breed Saturday and Sunday, at
the San Gabriel Valley Kennel Club and Antelope Valley Kennel Club.  OWNER
HANDLED!  Unfortunately, Paris only got one point since we were one dog short
on Saturday.  So, now Paris has 14 points (confirmed with AKC) and she still
needs one more point.  We are getting there.
Sam