[ SHOWGSD-L ] another hotel selection for Ft Lauderdale

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:41:25 -0800 (PST)

As requested by many, there is a Red Roof Inn near the last show site.  This is
east by about 15 miles, I will include directions to the show site.

  It is at 4800 Powerline Road
Oakland Park, FL 33309
(954) 776-6333
  To get to the hotel, take Oakland Park Blvd off of I95, and go east.  Take
the left at Powerline Drive, 9th Avenue, the hotel is on the right about 1/2
mile north.

  To get to the show site from this hotel, the easiest thing to do will be to
it ends.  This will put you at the Sawgrass Expressway, FL 869.  Take the
Sawgrass south to the Sunrise Blvd Exit, Take the first right on Sunrise Blvd,
Sawgrass Corporate Parkway and then a right onto International Parkway.  This
ends at State Road 84.  Take a right and the park is on the right just past the
interstate mess.

  This should take about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes.

  Hope this helps, let me know please.
  sheila