[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: another football player involved in pitbulls

  • From: "pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:33:10 GMT

Ileana, do these friends of yours also breed "non human aggressive =

dogs"?  That implies they are bred to be aggressive towards something =

other than humans.  Most all fighting dogs are bred to be non human =

aggressive. By your own statement, you say that they "are not always =

aggressive."  The point being, what traits ARE they being bred for??
I think Dawn is right to see some "fishiness" in this case.  I would =

like to believe that legitimate fanciers and breeders, in today's =

litigious society and bully-breed paranoia, are VERY careful to NOT =

breed for aggression of ANY kind, human or non-human.

Paula, 80-somedays and counting, without her calendar at the Ventura =

shows

From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 07:14:07 EDT
Subject:  another football player involved in pitbulls
 =

In a message dated 7/21/2007 5:30:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  =

windwych@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Micheal  Griffin is a co owner of Texas Made Kennels...a pit bull =

kennel which says  they are breeding for non human aggressive =

dogs...sounds a bit fishy to me!  =

Dawn Restuccia
-------------------- =

 =

Dawn, =

Owning, breeding and showing AmStaffs doesn't automatically makes  =

someone a bad  guy.
I have quite a few friends in that breed, and trust me, they are not  =

the caliber of Mr Vick.
Lets not go crazy on the owners of this breed without prove. I have  =

been around enough Staffs to know they are not always  aggressive. =

They are actually very sweet dogs, when bred and raised properly.  =

Just like our dogs.
Just a though....
 =

Ileana