[ SHOWGSD-L ] another closing another show

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 20:59:38 -0500

I went to a closing this weekend. McNulty retired and Rau took over all their
shows. Trish Wylie came up from Pennsylvania to do business in writing. it was
a major sale. they served coffee and green and white cake. it did not even
rain.two bitches finished one dark and one light. Jack thought it was dumb. I
did have a nice chat with Roberta Davies and Pat Trotter and they were very
enlightening. I miss Norman Herbel. Carolyn is alone now. the Davies and the
Trotters will get an entry from me any time
--
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com