[ SHOWGSD-L ] angulated gsd

  • From: "Samuel Israel" <israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 00:51:33 -0800

I am not sure why people think it is unusual that the german shepherd dog
has changed from 1960 to now.  I would suggest that you compare the german
shepherd of 1940 to 1960, and the german shepherd dog of 1920 to 1940, and
the german shepherd dog of 1920 to 1960.  I am not sure why people think
that the ideal german shepherd was in 1960.  In fact, both the germans and
americans have move dramatically from that dog.  Just an observation.
Sam