[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: and the difference is.........

  • From: "Jack Kilgour" <jackkilgour@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 22:08:33 -0700

What a WONDERFUL email Stormy!  Thoughtful and balanced....

HIT is awesome, and it must have felt great....definitely the "Best in Show"
in a performance ring.

I sure hope our conformation numbers come around in time.  If we do not get
back to the great triple digit entries at Specialties or Futurities - if All
Breeds continue to be so low...let's at least try to "raise the bar" as high
as possible by breeding, handling and judging the very best we can.  Animals
that typify our standard - confident, functional, working dogs!

I'm not sure I want to see our ring sizes get smaller <g>......that's where
coaching/mentoring new handlers (especially Juniors) is so important.  I
believe we're coming back on track !

Thanks Stormy,
jack