[ SHOWGSD-L ] and something else I was reminded of....

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 08:44:59 EDT

You know what else I was reminded of this weekend....that they are all
perfect.

This is a nice litter and I've spend the last so many weeks checking this,
comparing that, scrutinizing reach, front, bone, length of this or that,
curves,  heads etc. etc. etc..... because after all, we can't keep them all.

It's a large litter, so the first week or so was almost round the clock to
make sure all of the bellies were full (they were, I didn't need to
worry).  And you know what it's like when people start to visit, you want
everything (house, grounds etc.) p-e-r-f-e-c-t for visitors, although I doubt
they
are expecting Martha Stewart.  Still, for the past two weeks starting  with
puppy visits I've been channeling my inner Martha for visitors.

In short, my rear was dragging, and one more week to go, lol.

On Saturday, after the fourth family left I stopped to look around at such
a glorious fall day, surrounded by the remaining lovely puppies and the joy
 these families shared was so precious.  For once, I didn't see backs,
croups, shoulders etc.  I didn't think maybe this or that could be a little
different.

I just saw perfect.

I'm going to take a few long walks this week with a few perfect dogs, count
 my blessings and just enjoy!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 11/1/2010 6:02:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:

Kathy
I don't like crying at 6 am but these were happy tears  after reading your
wonderful story

thank you for telling  us
Sally

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

NATIONAL  BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/