[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: and one more thing.........

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 04:29:08 -0700 (PDT)

All vehicles are now equipped with a "black box" that tracks all sorts of data.
 Cops use it to determine how accidents occurred and they keep lots more data
that we drivers are not privy to.

  Big brother is already here and watching how I drive.

  I don't care, I drive how I need to when I need to and where I need to, with
as much efficiency as possible these days.
  sheila
Anja Heibloem-Stroud <Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Many large trucking companies have used this for years. And yes, it's scary.
My company has all the drivers with phones, but you can choose not to answer
them, and it's more difficult to track them. Other companies still use radio/CB
type equipment, but it may or maynot have location detection.
My own vehicle will never have on star or the like! Although at times I wished
I had it on the kids! Mind you they have cell phones and they better answer the
damn thing! Anja
From: "Peggy"