[ SHOWGSD-L ] an idea for a project

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 21:53:20 -0400

Maybe we should, in some spare time (and I'm not trying to be funny or
sarcastic) , put together a network that various shelters all around the
country could use to find shelters that are overloaded with adoptable
dogs and puppies.........and the shelters that don't have anything from
the local sources (lucky them) could get them from the shelters that are
too full..
then they wouldn't have to bring dogs in from other countries............
       Anyone have any ideas on how to do this....or would we run into
the too many chiefs not enough indians scenario...........?
Peggy