[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [amergsd] Responses to "If not a German Shepherd, then what?"

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:09:27 EST

We saw a breed at the all breeds this weekend to die for. I loved the
Tibetan Mastiff...had never seen one before in person. Are they similar to your

breed, Kathy Tank? Oy, Gorgeous.  Syd
Add this breed to your list, too late?

In a message dated 1/14/2007 9:48:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
uwish@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello everyone.  Someone asked me to report on the feedback that I got  with
my question, If you didn't own a GSD, what breed would you like to  own?  I
received 72 responses from that one!  Anytime I do this I  have to go back to
each individual e-mail for their answer so sometimes I  don't post this right
away because it's time consumming.  Anyway, thanks  to those of you who
responded and here we go:  Newfoundland 1, Carin  Terrier 1, Pappillon 3, Toy
Poodle
1, Any size Poodle 3, mini Poodle 1,  Schipperke 2, Boxer 1, Harrier 1,
Siberian Husky 1, Giant Schnauzer 2, Briard  1, Belgian Malinois 1, Mutt 3,
Springer
Spaniel 1, Shelties 4, Golden 2, Lhasa  1, Saluki 1, German Shorthaired
Pointer 1, Shih Tzu 1, Pu 2, Cocker Spaniel 2,  Irish Setter 1, Rough Collie 4,
Norfolk Terrier 1, Irish Wolfhound 1, Smooth  Collie 1, Chesapeake Bay
Retriever
1, Pembroke Welsh Corgi 6, Doberman 1,  Great Pyrenees 1, Dachshund 2, Tosa
Mastifff 1, Bloodhound 1, Flat Coated  Retrievers 1, Kavaskaya Ovcaharka 1,
Smooth Fox Terrier 1, Standard Manchester  Terrier 1, Rotie 2, Grey Hound 1,
Chinese Crested 2, Cavalier King Charles  Spaniel 1, Basenji 1, English Bulldog
1,
and wouldn't own any other dog but  the GSD 2.        FINISHED!

SYD  MAILBERG
23910 SE 276TH ST
MAPLE VALLEY, WA  98038