[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [amergsd] Fwd: GSDBBR.org

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:26:23 EDT

In a message dated 8/20/2005 11:41:10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 8/20/05 11:37:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Santanagsd1954

writes:

<<
I   want to tell you  the truly  Good News !!  ... The   GSDBBR.org
website is up and running and has been accepted by the German Shepherd Dog
Club of
America Parent Club,  to be included on their Website !!..  GSDCA.org

Marge Zimmerman and I  have worked so  long  and hard to make this a reality.
We  are very gratified it has been  accepted..
So many  of the other Breed Clubs have their own Breed  Registry's to keep
track of the Diseases in their Breeds, and the German  Shepherd Breed in the
USA
has been way behind the times.
We  have  now closed the gap!!  Now it is a reality and all those who  wish
enter their German Shepherds in this:         http://www.GSDBBR.org
can
do so , immediately.

I would so appreciate it if you could pass this information  on  to any GSD
Lists you belong to, and hopefully this will prove to be a  Great Future
Advantage for our German Shepherd Breed in the USA.
Imports owned by those in the USA are also welcome...You can also enter
Shepherds with a Good Health History as well..

Thank You!!!
Barbara Lee Williams
GSDBBR.org    (German Shepherd Dog Breed  Betterment Registry )

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups  Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to  your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
_Click  Here!_ (http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ktVolB/TM)

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups  is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
Full-name:  Santanagsd1954
Date: Sat,  20 Aug 2005 14:37:25 EDT
Subject:  GSDBBR.org
To:  danielle.lagrave@xxxxxxxxxxx

Danielle:

I   want to tell you the truly  Good News !!  ...  The   GSDBBR.org
website is up and running and has  been accepted by the German Shepherd Dog
Club of
America Parent  Club,  to be included on their Website !!.. GSDCA.org

Marge  Zimmerman and I  have worked so  long and hard to make this a
reality.
We  are very gratified it has been accepted..
So  many  of the other Breed Clubs have their own Breed Registry's to keep
track of the Diseases in their Breeds, and the German Shepherd Breed in  the
USA
has been way behind the times.
We have  now closed  the gap!!  Now it is a reality and all those who wish to
enter their  German Shepherds in this:         http://www.GSDBBR.org
can
do so , immediately.

I would so appreciate it if you could pass this information  on  to any GSD
Lists you belong to, and hopefully this will prove to be a  Great Future
Advantage for our German Shepherd Breed in the USA.
Imports owned by those in the USA are also welcome...You can also enter
Shepherds with a Good Health History as well..

Thank You!!!
Barbara Lee Williams
GSDBBR.org    (German Shepherd Dog Breed  Betterment Registry )

Syd Mailberg  425-432-4144
23910 SE 276th St
Maple Valley, Wa.  98038
www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com