[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: amending bylaws

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tish Walker" <TISHW@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:45:13 -0700

Gosh is it me or what?     I get the impression Tish is wrong on everything and
called to
question on all counts no matter what ...........?   There appears to be NO
"right"  for her.
This is almost painful to read.
And it all started with Tish responding to posts asking that the Parent Club
consider lowering
the numbers of 19 on the Board .......just to say that she had already asked
the By Laws Chair
and Committee to look  into this possibility.

Tish may be building a brick wall to bang her head on.....<G>......but I don't
think she builds any
of the cliques within this sport??

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

From: TISHW@xxxxxxx To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx ; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent:
Monday, August 15, 2011 5:10 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: amending bylaws- resend

Well, Pat, I would really like to know what my intentions are because I'm
putting in about 40 hours
a week at least on this Club.  Most of the   members of this Club know that
I've never done anything
but work for the  good of the Club.  I don't show, don't judge, don't breed
anymore and if  there is
a clique I'm not part of it so maybe the clique needs to talk to  me.     Tish

BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:
You are  absolutely correct; communication is key, but what about board
awareness.  I find it
disheartening that some on the board are uninformed as to their  President's
intention.
Don't you folks talk to each other or do we have clique atmosphere?

  In a message dated 8/15/11 11:50:53 AM, TISHW@xxxxxxx writes:
  > Well, Pat, I think the President is entitled to ask committee chairs to>
look into something
   without having board approval.

  From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  My response:
  You are absolutely correct; communication is key, but what about board
awareness.
  I find it disheartening that some on the board are uninformed as to their
President's intentions.
  Don't you folks talk to each other or do we have clique atmosphere?

  > And from what I hear board members on the "other list" have been posting
their
  comments about> everything.>

  My response:
  Yes as a matter of fact the communication on the other list is very positive,
productive, and
  educational.   The caveat is they are voicing their individual opinions, not
suggesting that their
  comments are in any way an official correspondence from the Board.

  > Being President should not deprive one of answering a question on something.
  The mail I receive indicates members would prefer to hear  from me> far more
often than they do.

  My response:
  Again another interesting word, deprive - take away.

  I do appreciate the time and sacrifice of all board members. However, I fear
our club is at
  a tipping point.   Either, we work together proactively, COMMUNICATE, and
quit the childish
   finger pointing, or our club is doomed to fail.
  The shaky status of our club very much replicates the unstable status of our
country.
  As with our country only we can turn it around. The choice is ours.
  Regards,
  Pat

any post.