[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: amending bylaws

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:25:49 -0700

Again, the membership is crying for transparency and to have some
input into decisions.  Shutting down that transparency only creates
mistrust and a sense of disenfranchisment.  My repeat:  Can you
imagine what the media and the public would do if congress, local
councils were told they couldn't discuss what happened in open
meetings with their constituents?  Of course, polite discourse and
respect for any opposing view marks the manner of the person.  I would
think.  Allusions and Aspersions also mark the manner of the person.
IMO

Stormy Hope
NOT speaking as an ADMIN...just a member of our list and our club