[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: am I the only one

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peggy M <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:44:52 -0600

This is exactly the reason I don't get into these conversations-

> From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] am I the only one
> Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:31:49 -0500
>
> Please tell me I'm not the only one who knows
> how many people on the list (and elsewhere)
> can't read ........ or at least comprehend what
>
> Peggy

> POST is Copyrighted 2009. All material remains the property of the original

> PROSECUTED.

Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-set-criteria.aspx?cbid=wl&filt
0,2400,10,19,1,3,1,7,50,650,2,12,0,1000&cat=1,2,3,4,5,6&brands=5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16&addf=4,5,9&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009