[ SHOWGSD-L ] alvinn son gets 3rd major

  • From: Tiffany Bartley <gsdjoelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 07:06:57 -0800 (PST)

well just got back from kentucky specialities and coda's miracle in the making
went winners dog for his third major we would like to thank LANALEE JORGENSON
for this major she of course did an excellent job judging and made the day fun
and relaxing, also the day before under DAVE RINKE he got a 4 pt major
reserve,you could say ricky had a wonderfull weenend and so did we.ALSO RICKY
IS NUMBER 17 IN OUR BABY CARTER AUCTION STUD DOG LIST please go check him out
http://myweb.core.com/photos/tho@xxxxxxxxxxx/TheBabyCarterBoys/.well the
weather was great and fun was had by all.ricky was bred by sharon&jon
poliforone  and owned by lou grande and sharon.
 ALSO GO CHECK OUT THE EBAY AUCTION ITS REALLY GOING GREAT.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZbabycarterhfundQQsorecordsperpageZ25QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1
    tiffany bartley and joann corbin
    joelle kennels