[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: all the futurities gone?

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "barbarar" <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:05:56 -0700

Hi Barbarar;
My post is not about the "best" puppy growing into the best adult......just
my opinion on this continuing insistance by some that the Futurities are
still just a "puppy match"......as I don't consider that the case at all
anymore.
They are the FUTURITIES and we go to the FUTURITY Finals at the National.
I suppose one would have to win the brass ring to appreciate what it would
mean to them.   We know it isn't easy!   I am sure there are many that money
wasn't the only factor.   That was never my point either.......

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "barbarar" <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>