[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "all breed" vs "specialty" dogs

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:03:00 -0700

While I see where you are going with this and I will say I don't agree with
all of the posts concerning AB vs. Specialty.  I will have to say that when
a Pug or a Chihuahua is given the same size ring at an AB as the GSD entry
especially when our entry is large then that is an oversight issue.  Or some
other kind of issue.  It does happen and it shouldn't.  Now about the  other
things discussed about AB vs. Specialty  well that's another e-mail.
Beth