[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: all breed idea!

  • From: "Judy Mendelsohn" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>, "thelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:39:07 -0700

Living in Arizona.....that is a really bad idea.....in April it is possible
to have temperatures of 90 by
2 in the afternoon....and can be really hot in September & October....all
our shows are outside
This is a great suggestion for indoor shows....Whoever goes BOB will just
have to hang around for the Herding Group(which will need to be last group
shown)  but that should be no problem...
Outdoor shows are a different matter
Judy
Judsohn German Shepherds
judsohngsd.@xxxxxxx