[ SHOWGSD-L ] all breed CLUBS

  • From: "Jim & Cyndi Flautt" <caretti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:51:10 -0600

I have a suggestion for those who dislike all breed judges and the size of
the rings.....Consider, if possible, joining your local all breed club and
helping to bring about positive changes!  Since there is no specialty club
in my area, I am very active in the 2 local all breed clubs...We recently
had our first four day cluster and the GSD ring was plenty big.  We drew a 5
point entry with all breed judges.......Quality all breed judges are out
there, and if you join the club, you could help in choosing them!  Judging
slates with only specialty judges will work well too,  depending on the
location and the weekend........I've met a lot of nice folks in the all
breed clubs.....Even though I am a specialty person at heart, I love my all
breed friends :-)

Cyndi

www.carettigsd.com <http://www.carettigsd.com/>