[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: akitas

  • From: "Kay Reamensnyder" <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdladync@xxxxxxxxx>, <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:16:37 -0700

Oh Margaret,

I remember when that happened..........Clackamas KC in Canby Oregon.
Tom and I had just come around the corner of the building and saw it all
happen....
very scary situation.  I seem to remember that the Akita flipped him over
and
went right for the belly.  That's one of those things that stays in your
"mind's eye"
forever.