[ SHOWGSD-L ] akc

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 19:26:26 -0400

from the AKC guidelines:
[P] If you use the services of an agent, instruct the

agent that he/she, any member of the agent's household,

or any handling associate of the agent may not

exhibit dogs under you or any member of your household

while in your employ and for at least four months

after working for you. This policy applies to all levels of

competition.

<<I haven't seen anything applying to handling for you after the judging
assignment unless of course you hire them within the 4 month prior
timeframe.............>>

Where is the new guideline located that everyone is talking about  ? I couldn't
find it..........

AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com