[ SHOWGSD-L ] again.... NEW Champion

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:15:47 -0700

Actually I've said many times .............
Amy Riley put 2 pts. on COWBOY from 9 - 12 class and she put a 5 pt. major on
him at 14 months when Bill had a prior committment and asked for Amy to handle
COWBOY..... we bragged extensively on Amy at that time!   She deserves MANY
accolades..... and is absolutely one of our most favorite persons as well.
As I've said before...Amy is not a  young  "novice"  handler as she has put
majors
on many or our dogs........AND .....COWBOY is not an easy dog to handle!!
<G>
Zac Hudspeth  has put many many miles on COWBOY at our classes running
him to get COWBOY to agree to the concept of a loose lead.     Not an easy
task!!
Zac is another great young talent.
My intent was NEVER to take away from their great help and I had mentioned
them just last week.   Without them we would have no classes for Sacramento.
Can't take away from Bill's  "bionic limp" and his heart & work either though.
<G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com