[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: adieu

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <lin-tergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:16:01 -0500

LISTERS     Oh  YES --- there she is --- That loud mouthed half deaf red
haired WOMAN -----
This is and will CONTINUE to be LONG    Ha-----------   what hasn't been
LONG the last year??
PLEASE PLEASE HELP --------------   You have seen some of my very "crappy -
poopy " posts
lately and more to --- no, I'd best just LURK    until I SEE MOST OF YOU
NEXT WEEK IN
THE WONDEFULLY BEAUTIFUL STATE OF COLORADO -- I NEED A FUR FIX!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not cutting anything from Diane's notice below through TERRY, a person
I'm not really
familiar with tho --- Hi!         DO YOU FOLKS THINK THAT SOMEHOW SOME WAY
WE CAN ALL       WAKE UP AND    SMELL    THE COFFEE??   I noticed something
that
has been mulling around in my mind lately --- A good while back --- JIMMY
AND SHEREE MOSES
JOINED THIS LIST ---   However, I have YET to see anything at all whatsoever
from CARMEN B.
Ok,  BYE    Norma no L