[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: accupressure

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:52:07 -0500

Melissa  --  I wonder who has "this mentality...that dogs are never supposed
to need any type of medical care/assistance/support".   Must be nasty
folks,indeed.  This is an old debaters' trick. Set up an imaginary straw
man,and then proceed to pummel the poor fellow with great vigor.
VBG folks. This is fun,but the Colts just beat my Texans. My head hurts. I'm
calling Dr.Mo,my chiropractor.

tom elkins
Firethorn Temple