[ SHOWGSD-L ] about an old story kind of thingy

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:32:45 -0500

As I sat here reading about the girl who showed up with her Mother and was
going to use her entire savings -- Reminds me of a big old horse I boarded &
the owner "disappeared" !!     After months of -- love etc., I didn't need this
guy
so I put an ad in the paper to sell him.  Same deal, I'd asked a certain amount
but when these folks called and told me they had FOUR CHILDREN of different
ages who wanted a gentle OLD horse.   It was wonderful, they had all chipped
in together with their savings.  I'd not say no to that one.  They stayed in
touch
and the horse lived to be almost 30 yrs of age -- I love a happy ending far more
than a happy purse any day. My motto was "Placement is more important than
price" Yep that's what it's all about.  Norma no L