[ SHOWGSD-L ] a reply to Pam

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <culzeans1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 17:37:34 -0500

If  10 judges on 10 different days think your dog is wonderful and put him
to WD in what most would consider good company, all that means, in the end,
is that whatever faults they saw weren't as important to them as the faults
of the others in competition...because the dog's virtues outweighed those
faults and those virtues were of greater merit than the virtues of the other
dogs in competition on the day.
        In the end, that's all the judge is supposed to do (notice, there is
no mention of pedigree or handler there)........it is the breeder or owner's
problem to figure out what else to do with the animal.
        Peggy