[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a question to the board/membership

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:08:44 -0800

So then Ed, Why did you give up your membership?  You have many good ideas.
Because the board doesn't listen to you......You gave up?  I, as only one
member, almost never agree with you does not make me stop listening to your
thoughts.

Just like our US National elections, the same people win.  It is a NAME
thing.

If you want it to change, then you have to be a part of making it so.  The
only way to make that happen is to be a member of the voting membership.