[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a question to the board/membership

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:14:28 +0000 (UTC)

I have an answer ( what a surprise huh).....I can not speak for the board, but
I don't believe THEY believe that they are in any way harming the breed
standard by letting my white dog go Obedience GV.......if we can put the ugly
Hero dog on the cover...and correct me if I'm wrong, the "Hero' award is also a
GSDCA award.....then we can put the ugly white monorchid Obedience dog on the
cover too......... Ed ----- Original Message -----