[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a problem?

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'DaList'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:50:28 -0700

BINGO Bernard!! <G>

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

On Behalf Of edwinx@comcast.netTo: DaList; rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx

.......But then again why SHOULD they respond to you? They know you'll keep
electing the same folks
year after year so why should they give a damn what you ask or think!
A very prominent member and former board member sent me a private email stating
the members as a
whole only care about having a national near their house and don't really care
who runs the club!

Houston.... We have a problem.... But it ain't the board!... It's the members
who put them there!
Edwin Bernard Hill