[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a new year of MORASS?

  • From: Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

I think it is great that we are expanding our vocabulary.
TC

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:44 AM, "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It is not a morass. We do not discourage membership. We lost money  because
in some days past, when the club had a reserve of over $800,000 the  board
agreed to host the World Trials.  We did not have the funds to do so  when
it came time to do it, and we did not get the ticket sales, the sponsors or
the entry we needed.

We have strong beliefs and state them.

This is a dedicated group of people.  We have a great board that did  the
best they could with a bad situation. It is over, we are going to move
ahead. Let's gather together to support our breed, our board and our club.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 10/28/13 9:30:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Loss of  $100,000 is NOT because some of us are "alienating"
newcomers because we  feel the DQ on whites should NOT be
lifted from our Standard or that coat  faults should stand.
None us want to alienate anyone for ANY  reason.
We simply love this Breed and the Standard that builds  it..and
you should not expect us NOT to respond strongly to changes in
the Standard that we do not want and did not ask for!
I think the GSDCA  and its members and its Board and the Breed
we strive to serve is the  BEST.  I would encourage anyone who
loves the German Shepherd Dog to  join this Club!
I'm so sorry that you consider it a  ....MORASS...?

is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org/