[ SHOWGSD-L ] a new twist on flying for exhibitors and judges

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 18:48:39 -0500

There are a number a law suits pending on this. I think a Cosco card would be
valid since it has a picture on it. The new law does not apply to illegal
aliens or terrorists, since they can buy a passport easily.

I understand they will allow you to fly standing up, so long as your picture
looks like you.

Evan L. Ginsburg
http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
German Shepherd Youth Recognition Fund