[ SHOWGSD-L ] a national to remember

  • From: horizonholdings@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:39:21 -0400

We are finally getting back to normal here after the national.   With Leslie in
bed for two days with the flu and all the commotion of returning to life after
a national it has been hectic.   We had a national we could only dream of and I
am sure we will never repeat, but here are the results.

Our best puppy from the Canadian national,Signature's Harrey Nile v Kridler
went second in the 6-9 puppy class.

Signature's Hells Kitchen v Kaleef, our Raymond son that we co-own with Jayne
and Neil Tyler, went 3rd 12-18 dog at the Tuesday show and 4th at the national.

Donna Graham's beautiful sable Raymond son, Adelhund's Pocket Full of Gold,
went reserve winners dog at both the Tuesday show and the national.

Al and Elaine Peters beautiful daughter of Signature's Tootsiroll v Kridler,
Regency's Pochahontas v Kridler, went 1st in the Novice bitch class.

Our young dog Ch. Winsome's Ray Bearone v Ekolan, that we co-own with Frank and
Kris Fassano, thrilled us with a great performance in the Maturity finals and
went Maturity Dog and Best in Maturity.   On Saturday even though we left him
in the stall for four hours by mistake while bitches were being shown (we were
a little distracted) and he wore himself out he still went Select.

To top it off our Signature's Miami v Kridler went in the ring for the first
time since the National last year and gaited her way to Grand Victrix and Best
of Breed.   To take a picture with Dave and GVX Ruby with her daughter GVX
Miami was a moment we will remember always.

We want to thank all the judges, Lee Brown, Gloria Birch and Dave Rinke for all
these placings of our dogs and the dogs out of our breeding and making all the
hard work seem at little less.  The outpouring of congratulations has been
overwhelming and truly appreciated, we could never thank everyone enough for
making this a national we will never forget.   Thank you all.

Joe and Leslie Beccia
Signature German Shepherds