[ SHOWGSD-L ] a most amazing day............

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:35:19 -0400

A brood momma has been found for the 5 orphaned GSP puppies !  Amazingly, it
is a GSP bitch who just finished weaning 7 pups Monday.  She had been placed
in rescue due some unfortunate family circumstances a couple of months ago,
someone in Utah GSP rescue located her and she's got a new home with folks
in Tucson who fell in love while transporting her to an AZ shelter.   Even
more amazing is that one of the AZ Lab shelter folks is heading for Deming
(NM) tomorrow to pick up a rescue from another town and is bringing her as
far as Deming where her new litter will meet her.  :)  Deming is only 60
miles west of Cruces so this is truly a miracle.   Today, a wonderful woman
from El Paso took in 2 of the pups adding them to her new Shih Tzu litter
and wanted to keep all five.  So then, those pups will need to meet their
new mom also.  Kinda restores my faith in people, but it is in truth what
dog people do, and what any of us would do if we could.

Thanks from Janet, and from me too for all your help, cross=posting and
assistance in locating a mom.  We could never have done it without each and
every one of you.