[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a little off-topic, but very exciting !

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:18:30 -0500

I must get into this due to my many years of not only studying but LIVING
with one real wolf for 14 years (was 17 when she died) and
another one for 5 years (a huge male).  One thing I can also be positive
about and that is the very BAD COMBO of a wolf/dog hybrid!
This should NEVER be done!  I can honestly tell you of FIVE personal
experiences of the horror of this!!!  One in particular was so
very sad because I had warned the people beforehand and they called me to
tell me they were sorry they did NOT pay attention to me.
They had a young intact male hybrid.  They asked me to board him when he was
around 4 - 5 mos. of age as they were going on a trip.
They were gone around 2 weeks and it was VERY easy to see this was an animal
not to be trusted, especially with other animals AND
CHILDREN.  Yep, around a month after they took him home they called to tell
me HE HAD KILLED THEIR 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER.
As I said, this is only ONE, but the worst of these true experiences.
BEWARE - oh they ARE a "similar" species, build, instinct etc. BUT
ARE NOT TO BE MIXED.      Norma no L