[ SHOWGSD-L ] a huge brag and blessing!

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:57:53 EDT

today is my skater's 12th birthday and his eligibility for the 13 club.  his
great grandmother lived to be 14, his grandmother 13 and his mother over 12.
skater has saved my life and my sanity many times over the past few years and
every day with him is a blessing like no other.  from birth to his 1st best
puppy to this moment, he is the most magnificent creature alive - and i tell
him
so every single day.  i am truly the luckiest person in the world and honored
to have shared the past 12 years with such an amazing friend.  selfishly, i
look forward to more.
so.... happy birthday and thank you, CH Silstra's Starlight Express.
Sire: CH Jimeni's Cajun
Dam: BOF, BIM, Pacific Coast Victrix, 3X Select CH Silstra's Charlie Babbitt
TC, 1991 #1 Specialty GSD
Breeders: Diane and Andy Strasser
Owners: Diane and Andy Strasser and Lissa Cunningham
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

http://www.aol.com.</HTML>