[ SHOWGSD-L ] a great 4 weeks - continued-a birth

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:10:41 EST

I's like to add that the 2nd select bitch, who was beautiful and so
consistent, was out of Cruz's mother, Cathlin's Kaligli.  Congratulations  to
breeder
Judity Hale.
Anyway, while at the National called called to say her baby had dropped and
was ready to come any time, but that since she wasn't due until the 10th of
Dec,  she was suppost to take it easy and rest.  Right!  I knew that would
happen!
Also, that danged R.V. park finally opened-YEAH! It's name, by the is
Marina-Beach R.V. Resort, in Port Aransas, and we do allow German Shepherds to
stay
also.
I got back from the National on Monday night and spent the night with  Mary.
While there I fell totally in love with one of the males from her  Kellie-Bono
litter.  Thank you Mary for allowing this young star to  come home with me,
or at least home to Cathy.  She came the next morning  and picked up puppy and
Cruz and my son brought me my car  I went  straight to Port Aransas to see my
hubby and get stared on trying to develop an  advertising plan.

I started home, after 10 days, last Tues..  Got a call from Cathy that  she
was feeling horrible.
She had been having reallly bad pre-eclampsia with her 2nd pregency.   To
make a very long story short, her doctor decided to take the baby eary   by
C-section and little Lindsey arrived about 7:30 pm.  Even 4 weeks eary  she
weighed
7 lbs, 4 ozs and was 21 inches long.
A beautiful baby, but perhaps I am prejudice.
I am certain that Cathy had her early so that she could make it to the
Houston shows the first week of Dec.  Cathy was really tired of staying  home.
So, since I was on line last about 4 weeks ago, I have had so many great
things happen.
May you all be as happy as I am now.
Carol