[ SHOWGSD-L ] a fish story

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:02:08 -0500

so long as we were speaking of snakes......
a little story for y'all.......

  I finally got around to going fishing this morning but after a while I ran
out of worms.

  Then I saw a cottonmouth snake with a frog in his mouth, and frogs are good
bass bait.

  Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth, I grabbed him
right behind the head, took the frog and put it in my bait bucket.

  Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit.

  I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth.

  His eyes rolled back, he went limp, I released him into the lake without
incident, And carried on my fishing with the frog.

  A little later I felt a nudge on my foot.

  There was that same snake with two frogs in his mouth.