[ SHOWGSD-L ] Zoe's Father

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 12:38:07 EDT

It has been suggested that we, the listers, do something special for Zoe.
Her Dad passed away last Thursday and Zoe went down to be with him to shut down
the life support system.   That had to be the hardest thing any of us would
ever go through.

Zoe is put to no mail until Thursday, so please let me know what we can do to
show her our love and caring during these very sad days.   Her family will be
sitting Shiva until Thursday.

I just realized that many of you don't even realize that Zoe Backman, our
list originator, and administrator (along with another) has been our faithful
and
mostly quiet friend for all these years.

Since this is a show weekend, I'll repeat this post on Monday, but please,
let me know your ideas and we can get them going.

Stormy Hope

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

 AOL now offers free email to everyone.