[ SHOWGSD-L ] Yuma Kennel Club Brag and a Little Info

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 02:21:21 GMT

Today, on the second day of the Desert Southwest Cluster, at the Yuma Kennel
Club show, my Ch Asgard's Harley Davidson won Best of Opposite Sex under judge
Janice L. McClary, handled by his regular handler, J.R. Alcantara, who made it
in at midnight-ish last night with his shining new Master Cylinder, bled and
adjusted properly.

Kathy Hand's bitch finished with today's major and Norma Hansburg's handsome
Veteran dog, Jack, took the 3 point major from the Open Class.  Jack needs one
more major to finish.  That is something else I love about Norma....Hope
springs eternal and she never gives up on what she believes in.  Jack looked
great, handled by J.R. Alcantara.

Sheryl Brocket again groomed Harley for us and he looked spectacular!!

Ron Nunnelly was here yesterday and today he showed up sporting a Harley
Davidson baseball cap, so he is now an official member of the Harley Fan Club!!
 Some men just inherently KNOW how to get on my good side!!   Thanks, Ron!!

More tomorrow.

Paula, 321 days and counting